Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Which Desperate Housewife are you?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Which Desperate Housewife are you?

    Take the quiz.
    I was Susan.....

    http://abc.go.com/primetime/desperate/quiz/index.html

    I'd kinda like to see how some of the guys rank! lol
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Which Desperate Housewife are you?

    Funny you posted this. My wife is watching it right now. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Which Desperate Housewife are you?

    So are we. We're hooked!!
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Which Desperate Housewife are you?

    I was Susan too
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Which Desperate Housewife are you?

    I took the quiz and I was Lynette. Good or Bad I don't know, I've never watched the show.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Which Desperate Housewife are you?

    I took it and was Lynette also. Funny thing is that is who my wife was also.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Which Desperate Housewife are you?

    I'm that garden boy who hooks up with Eva.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member PVLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2004
    Posts
    110
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Which Desperate Housewife are you?

    This is the second Desperate Housewives quiz I've taken and I've been Bree both times. I am so NOT like Bree...at least I didn't think so....hmmm...

  9. #9
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Which Desperate Housewife are you?

    I was Bree also.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member littlecats's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2004
    Posts
    74
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Which Desperate Housewife are you?

    I just took the test. I was Bree. I have never watched the show, so I hope thats good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •